GAS MIXING DEVICE
Gas mixing devices are used for high precision control of gas mixtures in calibraon procedures and preparing gas mixtures for industrial or laboratory use. Precise diluon of various gases enables the user to obtain most accurate gas mixture for used applicaon. User simply sets the target output concentraon for desired gas. Actual concentraons based on ﬂow measurements are displayed in real me during mixing.
Various gas sensors combined with high accurate mass ﬂow controllers and Nsophiscated soware mixes the gas mixture from 100% down to 1 ppm.
- Gas mixtures for sensors calibraon;
- Calibraon of personal gas monitors;
- Calibraon of Emission, Imission monitors;
- Gas mixtures for industrial, laboratory use;
- Applicable also in Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Chemical and biological experiments.
- Mixing non-corrosive and corrosive gases such as: SO2, NO, NO2, CL2, H2S, etc;
- 1 – 4 channels;
- High accuracy and repeatability;
- Staonary or portable;
- Mixtures from 100% to ppm.
- +/- 1% of Full Scale including linearity over 15 to 25°C and 0.7 to 4 bar;
- +/- 2% of Full Scale including linearity over 0 to 50 °C and 0.3 to 10 bar;
- +/- 1 % of Full Scale accuracy at a specific temperature and pressure is available with special calibration;
- Reproducibility: ± 0,25 % f.s. (± 0,15 % f.s. on demand);
- Response me: 300 ms;
- Flow range: 0 to 10 sccm to 0 to 50 slpm; flow ranges specified are for an equivalent ﬂow of Nitrogen at 760 mm Hg and 21°C.
- Response me: 300 ms, 2 s average;
- Gas pressure: 2 bar optimal, 34 bar max;