SOIL FLUX CO₂
Portable Soil ﬂux device is ideal for simultaneous measurements of Flux CO₂, O₂, CH₄, Rn, H₂, H₂S, SO₂, Hydrocarbons, VOC, etc over a wide dynamic range. It is suitable for measurements in the ﬁelds, forests, landﬁlls and other areas. The device is connected to tablet via Bluetooth.
Various gas sensors measure the gas concentraon inside the measuring head. Soware calculates the ﬂux directly on site. Accurate GPS module determines the exact locaon of the measurement.
- Flux CO₂ from soil;
- Gas presence on school / kindergarten playgrounds;
- Carbon ﬁngerprint and greenhouse gases;
- Aer ﬁre acvity of ground;
- Search for uranium mines, construcon material tesng.
- Portable, compact and lightweight;
- Map locaon (inbuilt GPS module);
- Up of 5 diﬀerent gas sensors with diﬀerent ranges;
- Operaon via tablet, mobile phone or PC.
- Dimensions – Device: 500 x 350 x 200 mm, Weight: 7,5 kg;
- Dimensions – Measuring head: 390 x 200 x 200 mm, Weight: 3 kg;
- Operang condions: 5-40 C < 90% RH, non – condensing; Storage
- conditions: 20-40 C < 90% RH, non – condensing;
- Power supply: Li-ion battery 90-264 VAC, 47-69 Hz;
- Tablet: Bluetooth, GPS, Windows platform.